Republic of Ireland:
- National University of Ireland, Galway, Department of Anatomy
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Dublin, Department of Anatomy
- Trinity College Dublin, Department of Anatomy
- University College Cork, Department of Anatomy
- University College Dublin, School of Medicine & Medical Sciences, Department of Anatomy
- University of Limerick, Graduate Entry Medical School program
United Kingdom: England
- University of Cambridge, Department of Physiology, Development and Neuroscience
- Anatomy Office, University of East Anglia
- Barts and the London, School of Medicine and Dentistry, Anatomy and Physiology
- London Anatomy Office – A central service for for coordinating the donation of bodies to London medical and dental schools
- Kings College London, Anatomy
United Kingdom: Scotland
- University of Aberdeen, School of Medicine, Anatomy page. Also check out the Suttie centre which hosts the anatomy facility at the University of Aberdeen.
- Centre for Anatomy and Human Identification at the University of Dundee.
- Anatomy department at the University of Edinburgh
- University of Glasgow, Clinical Anatomy Skills Centre
- University of St Andrews, Dissection facilities
United Kingdom: Wales
United Kingdom: Northern Ireland
- QUEEN’S UNIVERSITY BELFAST, Centre for Biomedical Sciences, Anatomy and Physiology. The university offers a nice one year post-graduate degree program in clinical anatomy which focuses on the clinically and surgically relevant anatomy. There is also an online (blended learning) program available which offers a post-graduate certificate/diploma. Students will view on-line resources and then attend a cadaveric based teaching session at Queen’s University at the end of the module. Click over here for the list of staff members.